As the clocks go back an hour on Sunday 25th October, enjoy that extra hour in bed and remind yourself of the time with one of our picks of 12 of the best clocks.
As we gain an hour this week what better way to turn back time than to treat yourself to a new, stylish and affordable timepiece for your home? From little to large, wood to metal, these timeless fashionable clocks are an easy and affordable way to update your home’s style.
1. Large number text clock, £69, The Contemporary Home. 02392 469400, tch.net
2. Newgate Putney wall clock, £95, The Orchard. 0845 643 0363, theorchardhomeandgifts.com
3. Retro clock on tripod stand, Atkin and Thyme, 01494 793 501, atkinandthyme.co.uk
4. Aeronaut wall clock with antique copper rim, £112, Artisanti, 0345 259 1410, artisanti.com
5. Wagging tail dog clock that wags on the second, £40, from the Labrador Company, available from cuckooland.com
6. Traditional Newgate London red alarm clock, Red Candy, £20, 0121 2247 728, redcandy.co.uk
7. Bicycle wheel clock, £82, from Etsy seller treadandpedals.etsy.com
8. Distressed ornate wall clock, £52, Marks & Spencer, marksandspencer.com
9. Menu marble wall clock in black, £219, Amara, 0800 587 7645, Amara.com
10. Bramwell Brown blue mechanical graphic barometer and weather clock, from £275, bramwellbrown.com
WIN THESE IN THE DECEMBER ISSUE OF PERIODS IDEAS!
11. Grey mantel clock on stand, £29.95, Melody Maison, 01302 711 116, MelodyMaison.co.uk
12. Bookshelf clock, £35, The Contemporary Home, 02392 469400, tch.net